21-year-old Jesslina Nayyar (@jesslina_nayyar) from Mumbai believes that being fit is the key to a happy life. A psychology graduate and model, Jesslina is an expert at balancing her busy life. Skincare is easy to maintain when you have extra time on your hand but how does someone manage a good routine if they don’t?
We got in touch with Jesslina to better understand how she gets on with her skincare routine. While she may be blessed with great skin, she also makes a point to take great care of it. So, in a series of quick questions, Jesslina shares the deets on her beauty regime.
- One beauty step that you use regularly?
I wash my face with Cetaphil because I have oily skin. Afterward, I use rose water as a calming toner.
- What is the most expensive skincare product you have indulged in?
Hydra Life Pores Away- Pink Clay Mask, Christian Dior ($69)
- Skincare Products you can’t live without?
Innisfree Real Squeeze Face Masks & Green Tea Moisturiser
- What is the first K-Beauty Product you used?
Innisfree Real Squeeze Face Mask – it was love at first sight!
- Where do you prefer buying most products in India from?
Innisfree & Sephora – I trust them with my life.
- What has been the best product/treatment for any acne issues?
I use Benzoyl Peroxide and Adapalene Gel on any acne breakouts. Due to the drying nature of these products I have to remember to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated at all times. Having a good skincare routine is only half the battle – I regularly eat clean, workout and maintain healthy habits. Keeping consistent with this lifestyle has a noticeable effect on my skin.
- Your favorite DIY face mask would be?
I mix gram flour + lemon + curd. This helps hydrate my skin, gently exfoliate and soothe sunburns.
- Which sunscreen do you use for your skin type?
I use La Shield Sunscreen Gel – works wonders!